25 Romantic Ways To Say I Love You
How do you express your love? Use this handy cheat sheet to expand your romantic vocabulary!
Marriage and relationship experts agree on the importance of communicating love to our partners often and in a variety of forms. learning to communicate love to one another in many forms. Not the least of these is through the spoken and written word. “I love you.” It’s vital these three important words be conveyed regularly and often to keep a relationship healthy and strong.
Become a true romantic and include these romantic phrases in love letters and greeting cards to clearly communicate “I love you” For your convenience we have compiled a list of loving words, romantic phrases and expressions of passion. Refer to this handy list of romantic sayings the next time you’re looking for a special phrase to personalize a purchased greeting card, add variety to a love letter or email, include in a text, write on a bathroom mirror or use in a note tucked inside a book.
We’ve included this list here as a cheat sheet for you to use!
1. You, sweetheart, are my one and only.
2. You take my breath away.
3. Lovingly yours.
4. With you, forever won’t be too long.
5. To the world’s best wife!
6. When I see you, I think “Good job, God!”
7. You are the love of my life!
8. It’s awesome to spend my life with you!
9. Love you, sweetheart! Learn To Say ‘I Love You’ In Over 100 Languages
10. I treasure you.
11. I adore you.
12. Sweetheart, you stir my soul!
13. I’m head over heels for you.
14. I cherish you.
15. You turn me on!
16. Life is incomplete without you.
17. To the one I love:
18. We were made for each other!
19. You’re my soulmate and the love of my life.
20. You’re one hot babe!
21. I’m looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together!
22. Sweetheart, you add peace, subtract sorrow and multiply joy in my life!
23. I can’t even conceive of life without you.
24. The best thing in life is spelled Y-O-U!
25. You, my love, are my inspiration.
Mon, 02 Dec 2013 05:15:49 GMT
All too often we forget to show the ones we love how important they are to us. So here are 31 creative ways to say “I love you” to get you through the last days of 2013. Hopefully these starters will get ideas rolling to last you the …
Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:50:08 GMT
He may lean in closer when you‘re discussing important topics or nod when you say something poignant, showing how much your words mean to him. 1. Passionate, Long-Lasting Kisses: Who doesn’t love an excellent, …
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:24:57 GMT
The Royal Secrets William, Kate & Harry Don’t Want You To Know. by radaronline.com. 5 Times Getting Back With Your Ex Is A Good Idea. by thestir.cafemom.com. 13 Things That Men Are Too Embarrassed To Tell You. by eharmony.com.
Writing, singing, dancing, hugging are among the many romantic and funny ways I found to say I LOVE YOU!! 🙂 www.amilcar.me http://bit.ly/metrofacebook http:…